ShotBlocker® by Micarta® is the material of choice for applications that require the security of bullet-resistance. Lighter than steel, this easily machined fiberglass laminate is ricochet-resistant and strong. It is the optimal reinforcing substrate for commercial and government structures that require ballistic protection.
ShotBlocker is a UL-listed, Class 1-A fire/smoke-rated building material certified to NIJ-STD-0108-01. Characteristics include:
- Class 1-A fire/smoke-rated building materials
- Certified to NIJ-STD-0108-01
- Strong yet lightweight
- UL listed
Applications for Shotblocker® Laminate
- Government, commercial and public buildings
- Armored vehicles
- Bank teller stations and ATMs
- Courtrooms and judges’ benches
- Ballistic-resistant doors
- Convenience stores
- Corporate offices
Contact a Dielectric Manufacturing knowledge expert to discuss the use of Micarta bullet-resistant material for your ballistic protection application. Call 800-367-9122 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.