Single Source Contract Manufacturer
of Plastic and Metal Parts
As a single-source contract manufacturer, we make it easy to get complete, custom solutions for your part and component needs. Companies small and large, including Fortune 500 firms, benefit from our single-source approach that spans from design collaboration through inventory management of plastic and metal parts. We are a Wisconsin-based plastic and metal manufacturer, but serve customers nationwide.
Custom Fabrication of Precision Components
for OEMs and Suppliers
• Wide variety of CNC and other equipment to fabricate precision parts
• Thermoplastics, thermoset plastics, ferrous and non-ferrous metals, carbon fiber composites
• Three locations in Wisconsin and Iowa, with the capacity to meet your current and future fabrication requirements
• ISO 9001-2015 certification assures our processes are aligned for quality, efficiency and productivity
• A national contract manufacturer with global sales
Plastic and Metal Materials
We are a distributor of unfinished materials:
• Plastics in sheet, rod and tube form
• Metals in sheet and block form
• Available in your required dimensions
We are your knowledgeable source for:
• Material property data
• Material selection guidance
• Alternative material solutions
Careers – We’re Hiring – Join Our Winning Team!
Looking for a great place to work where you can build a future at a growth-oriented company? We’re that place. We have jobs for all skill levels at our contract manufacturing facilities just northwest of Milwaukee, Wisconsin; in Waupaca, Wisconsin; and in Lake Mills, Iowa.
I am writing to you today to thank you and your team. We had an internal issue where we triggered two pull orders for V4L1008 for immediate delivery. Your lead time is 2 weeks. Initially Patti heard back that Dielectric did not have stock and we would have to wait the full lead time. Thanks to the responsiveness of Dielectric, raw material was found and parts fabricated in a day. This kept our lines up and our customers happy. … We recognize and appreciate this extra effort.
Time and again, they come through with design and materials suggestions that help us.
Oftentimes when we request a new part, Dielectric will come back with suggestions on how to make it work better, or how it can be machined more cost-effectively.
They take care of us much better than other vendors do.
I have a lot of confidence in Dielectric Manufacturing.
Dielectric Manufacturing has the skills and the equipment needed to reliably meet our needs.
Dielectric Manufacturing has never let me down. They always come through, no matter how complex the project is.
Their materials and market knowledge is superior.
[They had] a great idea, and exactly the out-of-the-box thinking that I appreciate.
Our Dielectric Manufacturing sales rep pays a lot of attention to us. He makes me feel like it's more of a partner relationship and not just a vendor situation.