Assembly of Custom Fabricated Metal and Plastic Components
After machining or fabricating your metal or plastic parts, Dielectric Manufacturing can assemble components used by our original equipment manufacturer customers.
We apply the same precision and quality control in putting together assemblies as we do with fabricating and machining. You can be confident that assemblies we build will perfectly fit their intended use in your manufacturing application.
- Design collaboration
- Flame polishing, buffing and sandblasting
- Painting and silk screening
- Special finishes
- Insertion of component elements
- Complete assembly and sub-assembly
- Packaging –ranging from assembly kits to complete finished packaging
- Inventory management
- Delivery programs
“They take care of us much better than other vendors do.”